In 2017, Commerce opened an office in Phoenix, AZ to provide support for Majestic’s developments throughout the Phoenix area. Commerce is currently in the planning phase of several Design/Build projects and is also providing development support on several other projects that Majestic is pursuing in the greater Portland market.
Other Projects Include:
- Majestic 55: One 489,284 square foot warehouse located at 5400 West Watkins Street.
- Majestic 202: Two buildings sized 87,236 and 71,420 SF located in Mesa, AZ off of Loop 202.
- Majestic Tempe Commerce Center – Originally acquired in 1989 as a 40,000 square foot industrial warehouse with excess land, in 2018 Majestic completed 3 new buildings bringing this projects footprint to over 221,000 square feet across 4 buildings.
- Majestic Papago – Proposed 74,000 square foot building covering 4.75 acres which is available for build-to-suit.
- Majestic Falcon Field: Single-85,554 square foot building, approximately 2 miles from the full diamond interchange at Loop 202 and Higley Road.
- Majestic Tolleson Center: Two buildings totaling 328,000 square feet. Located just one mile from the 10 interstate freeway.