Los Angeles, California Main Office
The City of Industry office is the headquarters for Commerce Construction as well as Majestic Realty Co. Commerce provides Entitlement, Design, Construction and Tenant Improvement services to Majestic Realty as well as other companies in the region.
Commerce was established in 1968 to provide construction services to the growing Majestic Realty Co. The main purpose behind the establishment of Commerce was to help control construction costs and construction schedules. Over the years Commerce has become one of the largest and most well respected Design/Build General Contractors in Southern California.
Commerce’s projects have included industrial buildings, master planned industrial parks, retail buildings, shopping centers, office buildings and tenant improvements. Representative Projects include:
- Majestic Chino Gateway Bldg. No. 2 in Chino: 2 MSF build to suit project for Walmart
- Grand Crossing in City of Industry: Industrial development consisting of 18 buildings totaling over 6 MSF
- California Commerce Center IV in Ontario: Industrial development consisting of 9 buildings totaling over 3.2 MSF
- Majestic Spectrum South in Chino: Industrial development consisting of 6 buildings totaling over 2.4 MSF.
- Mountain Grove in Redlands: 50 Acre Retail shopping center consisting of 18 buildings totaling over 470,000 SF and including tenants such as Nordstrom Rack, TJ Maxx/HomeGoods, Nike, Buy Buy Baby, Ross, ULTA, Kirkland’s, Banana Republic Factory, and Old Navy.
- The Park at Crossroads 4 story office building with Bank of the West as the anchor tenant.